Thank you for visiting our Internet service www.ekotechsj.pl
- Administrator – EKOTECH Sp. z o.o., ul. Grunwaldzka 4/2, 37-500 Jarosław, KRS (National Court Register No): 0000650032, NIP (National Tax Identification No): 7921828163, REGON (National Business Registry No): 650941370, phone: 16 623 05 46, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service - Internet service at www.ekotechsj.pl
- User – each Internet user visiting the Service.
2. PERSONAL DATA
- Who is the administrator of the Users’ personal data?
The administrator of the User’s personal data is the Administrator.
- How to contact the Administrator?
By e-mail: email@example.com
- How do we obtain data on Users and their behaviours?
- Through information filled in by the User in the inquiry form which is available in the Service. Providing data is voluntary; nevertheless, not providing any data will prevent obtaining an answer to a question asked by means of the form.
- Through saving cookies on end devices.
- Through saving logs at the level of www server.
- For what purposes and on which basis do we use data?
- Data provided to the Administrator as part of the inquiry form are processed for purposes arising from the form function, that is providing answers to the inquiry sent in. The User will be contacted via telephone or e-mail. A legal basis for data processing is the indispensability of processing for the fulfilment of the administrator’s legitimate interest, that is communication with the User.
- Data saved in cookies are processed for the following purposes:
- Statistical, that is creating statistics which help to understand the manner in which Users use the Service. A legal basis for data processing is the indispensability of processing for the fulfilment of the administrator’s legitimate interest, that is the improvement of the Service structure and content.
- Marketing, that is displaying matching materials in advertising networks, in particular in Google. A legal basis for data processing is the indispensability of processing for the fulfilment of the administrator’s legitimate interest, that is the presentation of information on the Administrator’s services, including the possibility of presenting its offers customised to the Users’ needs and interests and increasing the sale of the Administrator’s services.
- Data saved in the server logs are processed for technical purposes. A legal basis for data processing is the indispensability of processing for the fulfilment of the administrator’s legitimate interest, that is ensuring the correct functioning of the website.
- How long do we process personal data?
- Data provided to the Administrator as part of the inquiry form are processed for a period required to respond to an inquiry sent in the form.
- As part of cookies, until they expire or until they are removed by the User from the browser.
- As part of the server logs for 60 days.
- What rights does the User have?
- Rights of access to personal data: The User has the right to apply for making its personal data, which are processed by the Administrator, available.
- Right of data rectification: The User has the right to demand that the Administrator rectifies, supplements or updates its personal data promptly.
- Right of data deletion (“right to be forgotten”): The User has the right - provided that there are circumstances anticipated by law - to demand that the Administrator deletes its personal data. Depending on a given situation: The Administrator will delete data promptly or refuse to carry out this activity, if there are legal grounds for further processing of User’s data and they are superior to its interests.
- Right of processing limitation: The User has the right to limit its personal data processing. Processing may be limited only to the fulfilment of specific purposes.
- Right of data transfer: The User has the right to receive its personal data in a commonly used format suitable for machine reading and it has the right to send these data to other entity.
- Right of objection: The User has the right to object the processing of its personal data based on the Administrator’s legitimate interest. In such a case, the Administrator is obliged to cease the processing of the User’s personal data, unless it demonstrates the existence of important, legally grounded bases for processing, which are superior to the User’s interests, rights and freedoms or bases for the determination, seeking or defence of claims.
- Right of consent withdrawal: The User, whose data are processed by the Administrator under the consent expressed, has the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the conformity with the right of processing, which has been carried out under the consent, prior to its withdrawal.
- The right of submitting a complaint to the supervisory body: The User whose data are processed by the Administrator has the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body. In Poland, within the meaning of the PDPR, a supervisory body is the Head of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The Administrator hereby informs that it does not perform any User profiling in the Service, under which decisions could be taken which would evoke legal effects in relation to Users or affect them in a similarly significant manner.
- The Administrator hereby informs that in relation to the Service, it uses the services of entities supporting its activity, which include:
- Hosting provider
- The suppliers of Internet tools applied for marketing or analytical purposes, in particular Google.
- Data will not be provided to any third parties, subject to a situation in which the Administrator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to competent bodies upon their request consistent with law within the scope resulting from such a request.
- The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality and security of the personal data provided to it:
- It collects personal data with due diligence and it protects them against the access of unauthorised persons,
- It implements appropriate technical and organisational measures ensuring the proper protection of personal data.
- The Administrator undertakes all indispensable actions so that the entities supporting its activity also guarantee the application of appropriate security measures during personal data processing at the Administrator’s request.
- What are cookies?
- Cookies are IT data, in particular small text files, which are stored on the User’s end device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone).
- Cookies usually contain a name of an Internet service which they come from, the duration of their storage on the Device and a unique number.
- Cookies may be read out by the Administrator’s Service (own cookies) or the Internet services of third parties.
- Some cookies used by the Service are deleted after the termination of an Internet browser session, that is after its closure (session cookies), other cookies are kept on the User’s end device and enable recognising the User’s browser at the time of another visit to the Service website (persistent cookies).
- Cookies are used for the correct functioning of the Service.
- How do we access information contained in cookies?
- Analytical and statistical, that is to create statistics showing the manner in which Users use the Service websites, what enables the Administrator to improve the Service structure and content.
- Remarketing, that is displaying matching materials to the User in advertising networks, in particular Google.
- How to manage cookies?
- Internet browsers usually allow for storing cookie files automatically in the User's end device.
- The User may, on its own and at any time, change cookies settings in order to determine the rules of their storage and obtaining access to the device used. The Service User may change browser settings - e.g. block the automatic handling of cookies or receive information on each placing of cookies on the device.
- In order to find out how to manage cookies, the User may use a help tab of the browser used.
- Cookies are used by advertising networks ( including Google) for displaying advertisements matching the manner in which the User uses the Service. For this purpose, they may save information on the user’s navigation path or time of staying at a given page. The User may browse and edit information on its preferences, which result from cookies and which are collected by Google advertising network by means of a tool available at: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=pl.
- The Administrator informs that application limitation or handling disabling of cookies may affect some functionalities available in the Service.
4. SERVER LOGS
- Regardless of cookies, the Service, with each User’s visit, saves automatically information on its server, which is transferred by the Internet browsers.
- The information referred to in subpar. 1 is saved in the form of server logs containing:
- User’s IP address,
- Information on the Internet browser and operational system used by the User,
- URL address of the site previously visited by the user - when transfer to the Service ensued through a hyperlink,
- The quantity of data sent,
- Access date and time.
- Information in server logs:
- is collective and anonymous, that is it is not associated with any specific viewers of the Service resources and it is not used to identify Users,
- is not provided to third parties,
- is saved and stored in the server,
- is used only for the purpose of managing the server, that is diagnosing possible problems connected with the server operation and generating statistics useful for the effective administration of the Service.
5. HYPERLINKS TO OTHER WWW SERVICES
- The Service may contain hyperlinks to other www services.
6. CONCLUDING PROVISIONS